KHARTOUM – REPUBLIC OF THE SUDAN
18 – 19 JANUARY, 2013
1. The Standing Specialized committee on human rights, women and family afield its 1ST Meeting in Khartoum – Republic of Sudan on 18 – 19 January, 2013. The Committee elected H.E. Mrs. Khadija Azzomi, Representative of the Moroccan Parliament to chair the Meeting and Mrs. Almata Representative of the National Assembly of Burkina Faso as Rappartoeur.
2. The Meeting was attended by Their Excellencies members of the Committee:
- H.E. Mr. Mrs. Khadija Azzoumi, Kingdom of Morocco
- H.E. Mr. Nawar Mohamad Saheli, Republic of Lebanon
- H.E. Mr. Khalid Mismar, State of Palestine
- H.E. Dr. Sheikha Ali Salim Ouwath, UAE
- H.E. Mrs. Nancy Haj Shoukri, Malaysia
- H.E. Mr..
- H.E. Mr.
- H.E. Mrs. Safia Tou Arouna, Republic of Benin
- H.E Mrs. Khadija Keita, Burkina Faso
- H.E.Mrs. Mariana Manzou, Republic of Niger
- H.E.Mrs. Jalia bintu, Republic of Uganda
The following also participated in the meeting from Member Parliaments of the Committee:-
- H.E. Mr. Abdul Hamid Ahmed Houraz, Republic of Yemen
- H.E. Mrs. Asma Mousawi, Republic of Iraq
- H.E. Mrs. Amna Mohamed Abdi, Republic of Somalia
- H.E. Mrs. Awa Gue, Republic of Senegal
- H.E. Mr. Oran Atli, Republic of Turkey
From the National Assembly of the Sudan the following participated:-
- Ustaza Rashida Sayed Ahmed
- Ustaza Abla Mehdi
- Ustaza Raja Hassan Khalifa
- Ustaza Zeinb Ahmed Taib
- Ustaza Laila Ahmed Saeed
- Ustaza Awatif Jaali
- Ustaza Awad Sayed
- Ustaza Wafa Makki Eassir.
3. H.E. Secretary General opened the proceeding of the Committee and welcomed the members wishing success to their deliberation. Then he delegated H.E. Ambassador Siddique Yousuf Abu Agala, Director of the Cabinet in the meeting.
4. The Meeting reviewed the Agenda and discussed its items. The discussion included intervention by the members which led in conclusion to the adoption of the enclosed draft resolutions which will be submitted to the PUIC Conference.