KHARTOUM – REPUBLIC OF THE SUDAN
18 – 19 JANUARY, 2013
VENUE: SUDAN HALL - FRIENDSHIP HALL - INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTRE, KHARTOUM
FRIDAY 18 JANUARY, 2013: FROM 09.00 TO 12.30 hrs.
FROM 17.00 TO 20.00 hrs.
SATURDAY 19 JANUARY, 2013: FROM 17.00 TO 20.00 hrs.
1. Election of the Rapporteur of the Standing Specialized Committee on Human Rights, Women and Family Affairs.
2. Action to strengthen the world values of democracy, human rights and the International Humanitarian Law as to conform with the sublime Islamic values.
3. Enhancing human values in the fields of the media, press and issues of public opinion.
4. Confronting discrimination in addressing issues concerning human rights, and rejecting hegemony of a single model.
5. Situation of the Syrian Nationals under temporary protection in neighboring countries.
6. Solidarity with the Palestine detainees in the Israeli occupation prisons, including parliamentarians from the Palestinian Legislative Council, which constitutes a blatant violation of human rights and reporting theiron.
7. Enhancing the role of women in all development aspects in PUIC Member States, including their participation in decision making positions.
8. Utilizing women capabilities in combating poverty and solving, problems caused by conflicts and natural disasters.
9. Considering a Draft Islamic document on the rights of Muslim Women.
10. Calling on parliaments to enact legislations on supporting the cohesion and protection of the family.
11. Enhancing the position of youth in the Islamic World.
12. Child care and protection in the Islamic world
13. Cooperation in the field of health, medicines and combating fatal epidemics.